Sunday, September 24, 2006

This was taken near the end of June...I call this picture 'The Blondes' for the very obvious reason. That horribly stormy night, the five of us went to this delicious Cajun restaurant downtown that was hidden in an allyway. We walked in right as they were about to close but they didnt say anything. Most of the girls had no idea what to order and were taking thir sweet time questioning our cute waiter. Finally, the Owner/Chef himself comes out and helps us decide. Most of us ended up ordering catfish with Jambalaya as a side. I was craving seafood (but I also needed to compare the dish with Nansen's amazing Jambalaya of course). Although it was not as good as Nan's, I was still very impressed. We ended the night with a free bluberry desert, a lot of laughs with our new friends 'Big Chef' and 'cute waiter boy' and strolled out as happy as clams. I might have to go there again for my birthday it was so much fun! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home